- 2 parts Greek yogurt (i.e. 32oz)
- 1 part sour cream (i.e. 16 oz) special note - i actually do a taste test here and determine how tangy I want it that time, you can even omit if you'd like
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and shredded
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced its amazing how the garlic reacts with the yogurt and intensifies the whole dish, start with one and go from there
- salt, pepper and a drizzle of GOOD olive oil
- a smidgen of mint
Take the shredded cucumber and remove all excess liquid. You can do this by placing it in a dishtowel and squeezing - every time it amazes me how much water there is! You can also put it in a little strainer and press on it until you're tired and most of the water is out.
Then mix all the ingredients together - and there you have it - the most refreshing comforting dip sauce you can imagine. It never gets old.
|Thank you Eating Etc|