Friday, May 17, 2013

Getaway Partners

I want to travel the world. All. The. Time. But since my partner-in-crime says that's not reality, (he should really be nicer, no?) I travel more in my head than in real life. This year we're taking a lot of weekend trips and as much as I want to go away for one full week, these little trips give me peace. And coffee. And food. And more love for my getaway partner.

First up, Portland Maine. I think I'm going to move there. Wait, let me rephrase. I will move there when it's sunny, I think all the snow might put me into a constant state of temper tantrums.We stayed at the Inn By The Sea and I'm going to live there when I grow up. They allow dogs, that's right dogs! That means the famous Lucy can come next time - you know cause she's so well behaved and all.

So here's where our travels took us - don't judge because it's all food and shopping related.

Pour-Over Coffee Shop (Speckled AX), yes please. I don't think either of us stopped smiling while in there.

Standard Baking Company cookbook and these nautical gems.

Oysters and wine for lunch while sitting with locals at J's Oysters

Wine & Cheese picnic on our bed (we were very neat, we promise!)

Rose bubbly is my new friend.
Cookies before bed.
Cinnamon roll the size of my head courtesy of The Good Table...
 
...and Lucky Charms mugs
Here's to another fantastic weekend filled with food and travel partner love!



No comments:

Post a Comment