Monday, March 25, 2013

Spilling Secrets - Take 1

Hey y'all, did you miss me? I missed me, but I'm back so you don't have to worry one little bit. It's been a crazy, um, weeks, but it's okay let's regroup.

I've decided to let you into my little world and spill some secrets that you may not know about me. It's like we're besties and I'm spilling. Why? Because it's good for the soul and sometimes that's all that one needs.

I get antsy, like a lot. Like more than the normal human being. Thankfully my partner-in-crime knows how to calm me down and reminds me to live the day instead of two days from now. It's a constant struggle, but I'm trying.

I pretend having Lucy is like having a child. For some reason in my mind I equate it to being a parent. I know it's ridiculous, but it's kinda not at the same time. I mean have you seen her cute face? And I know what she would say if she could talk - trust me.
Yes, she is carrying a ball in her mouth on her walk - don't ask.

I take on too much in life and then I throw temper tantrums. And then I'm basically told to go calm down by my lovely partner-in-crime. This is a serious problem as I'm not in kindergarten. But I don't want any opportunity to pass me by so I take it on instead.
This is me pre-kindergarten, but you get the idea. Also, how cute is my Mom dressing us in clashing stripes.

I will always choose chocolate sprinkles over colored. The colored ones taste weird to me. Which is shocking because I love jellybeans. Like really LOVE.
The amazing "condiment" bar at CreYo

I always feel uncool. I used to stress about this, but now I kind of shine in this nerdy spotlight. I've embraced my uncoolness and somehow it's made me so at ease with myself.

I don't like bacon. Like at all. I can't even elaborate on this.

I celebrate my birthday for an entire week. I think everyone should. I mean what's the harm in more champagne, more cupcakes and more treats? Nothing at all.
Let the celebration begin!


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your preschool pic! You are the cutest kid, who grew up into a pretty awesome lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so sweet - my mom has a lot to do with that!

    ReplyDelete