Monday, August 22, 2011

For the Love of Food - a Guest Blog Post!

I recently had the opportunity to write a guest blog post for the Culinary Guild of New England, which was an absolute fun and exciting experience. It forced me to test and retest my recipes (never been good at that measurement thing) and also narrow down my passions. The result - Pasta Wednesday, Brought to Life - quick go read it!


Even more exciting was to have the honor to write for the Culinary Guild of New England, which supports and educates all aspects of the culinary world. There's nothing better in my mind! The Guild (which anyone can join) is holding it's opening meeting on September 19th - and trust me, this is just the start of fabulous food events they'll host all year. So enjoy a night out with some great foodies and see what it's all about  - oh and I'll be there of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment