Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Birthday Time

Guess who's 1 year old today??? Food Beautiful!!!

It's been quite the year with lots of tasty treats, new food flavors and all of you to share it with. Below is a (not so good) picture of the birthday cake that started it all. I think chocolate and flowers are a great combo.

And now I throw out a request to all of you to help celebrate our first year - cupcakes, need I say more. I'm looking to throw away all the rules, change the game and create a different kind of cupcake. So throw out your ideas and I'll be testing some of the best in the next couple of weeks.
Oh and I'll probably need some taste testers for those of you who are local too! Keep those ideas coming and I'll let you know my progress along the way.

Happy 1 year Food Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment